I Could Use Your Help.
“ I can’t believe how much I learned in the first hour of our meeting. I could have been much further along in my job search had I come to your first. You know what you are doing.”
“If I only knew, what I know now, I would have been working months ago.”
We hear this a lot. Understanding the ins and outs of a job search is difficult. It’s not intuitive. It can become frustrating.
Most people just do not have the time to effectively launch a job search, develop their personal brand, write an effective resume, prepare their LinkedIn profile, research their target companies, find the hiring managers and prepare for the interview. Besides, it takes time to develop these tools and during your job search lost time is lost wages. We’ve seen many job seekers needlessly extend their job search for months because they made many mistakes before they learned the ropes.
And, once you learn the job search process and land your new role, what can you do with this knowledge…not much.
Many job seekers believe they are saving money by conducting a job search themselves. We can relate to that, because we’ve done it too, before we got some help. The difference in the length of time spent in job search mode was cut in half. For most professionals, a 1-on-One program will pay for itself if it shortens your transition time by 2 weeks.
We started the 1-on-One Program for people like you. It’s economical. It’s effective. The 1-on-One Program will provide you with all of the tools that you will need to launch an effective job search.
The 1-on-One Program includes the following:
- Five, one-hour intensive job transition sessions:
• Week 1 – Developing Your Short and Long Term Job Search Strategy. Organizing your job search.
• Week 2 – Resume Preparation, Cover Letter Strategy, Thank You Letter Strategy.
• Week 3 – LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO). Sharing and Posting.
• Week 4 – Targeting Contacts and Companies, Finding email addresses, Utilizing databases.
• Week 5 – Interviewing Skills, Working with a Professional Recruiter
- We will prepare a compelling and well-written resume.
- We will craft and publish your professionally written and stand out LinkedIn profile
The full 1-on-One Program is $1,900.
The 1-on-One Program without resume and LinkedIn profile preparation is $1,450
Please contact Ken Lazar by email to discuss your job transition needs.
Your job search is one of the three most important priorities in your life. It is a course that many of us may have to travel several times in our career.
It would be our honor to be your partner in this important journey.