Why you should support outgoing employees:
Layoffs or firings are difficult at best. A lot can go wrong if not done with candor and sincerity. Social media sites are filled with reviews by former employees of companies who did little help them after losing their job.
Exiting employees have little knowledge of the modern job search. Not providing them with the right instruction can needlessly keep them on your unemployment roles for many months.
Ability Professional Network has been assisting professionals in job transition since 2006. Helping people find jobs is the foundation of our company. Over the past 12 years, we have assisted over 4000 job seekers find new employment.
We provide your exiting employee five weeks of job transition guidance including resume and LinkedIn profile preparation. As one of our clients said:
“I can’t believe how much I learned in the first hour of our meeting. You know what you are doing.”
The 1-on-One Outplacement program includes the following:
Five, one-hour intensive job transition sessions:
- Week 1 – Developing Your Short and Long Term Job Search Strategy. Organizing your job search.
- Week 2 – Resume Preparation, Cover Letter Strategy, Thank You Letter Strategy.
- Week 3 – LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO). Sharing and Posting.
- Week 4 – Targeting Contacts and Companies, Finding email addresses, Utilizing databases.
- Week 5 – Interviewing Skills, Working with a Professional Recruiter
We will prepare a compelling and well-written resume.
We will craft and publish a professionally written and stand out LinkedIn profile
Please contact Ken Lazar at email@example.com or call him at 614-363-3381 to discuss our outplacement services.