LinkedIn is the social network of choice for industry professionals. When used properly, it can greatly increase your success in developing your sales funnel and locating buying influencers. Nearly everyone that you want to do business with has a profile on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn for Sales Prospecting is an effective training course to help guide you through preparing a compelling LinkedIn profile, developing your prospecting strategy, effectively locating key buying influences and finding their contact information for your campaign.
The training takes about 4 hours and can be administered over a one or two-day period.
Session One – Preparing Your LinkedIn Profile for Prospecting
- Introduction – How can LinkedIn help me build my sales funnel?
- What “to do” and not “to do” on LinkedIn.
- Headshot, Profile Heading, Location
- Building Your Summary, Contact Information
- The importance of key words in your profile
- Profile Status, Privacy Settings
- Building Your Experience, Education
- Skills and Endorsements, Recommendations and Accomplishments
- Interests and LinkedIn Groups
Session Two – Developing Your Prospecting Strategy
- Who are your prospects?
- Who should you have in your LinkedIn network.
- Using advanced search for prospecting.
- Creating your prospecting campaign.
- Inviting prospects into your network.
- Your custom invitation and thank you.
- Using “Who’s viewed your profile.”
Session Three – Productivity Tools
Using Google Apps for finding email addresses and telephone numbers.
- LinkedIn Premium Features – Which ones are most cost effective.
- Use of the Auto Test Expander (autotextexpander.com)
- Using Dux Soup (dux-soup.com)
- The advanced search commercial limit – What to do when you reach it.
Session Four – Becoming a Subject Matter Expert
- Sharing content on LinkedIn
- Locating content to post on LinkedIn
- Following your customers
- Use of images and photos in your posts.
- Following your competition.
“I am really excited to see new relationships develop for Koorsen Fire and Security sales associates due to the excellent LinkedIn training we have received from Ken Lazar, at Ability Professional Network.
He designed a course for my sales team. The two half days included profile development, messaging, and prospect targeting. Using these new skills, one of our associates added 600 new contacts! They are targeted as decision makers for our industry.
Ken designed our course to replicate this activity. I am anxious to see what our associates generate using this terrific tool and Ken’s outstanding training! I recommend you contact Ken for great LinkedIn sales training! He will customize the training for your team.”
– Joe Nelson, Corporate Sales Manager, Koorsen Fire and Security
For additional information, please contact:
Ken Lazar, CEO
Ability Professional Network, LLC
565 Metro Place South, Suite 300
Dublin, Ohio 43017