Ability Professional-Sales recruiting services-Sales Jobs Available in the manufacturing industry
shadow

Positions Recruited

Vice President of Sales, Regional Sales Manager, National Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Territory Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Engineer.

Manufacturing Industry Sales Professionals

Ability Professional Network provides sales and business development professionals with specific technical backgrounds to the manufacturing industry. Sales professionals in this industry have typically earned technical or engineering degrees and have specific experience in manufactured products or services.

Over the next decade, nearly 3.5 million manufacturing jobs will likely be needed and 2 million are expected to go unfilled due to the skills gap. Manufacturing currently supports an estimated 12.3 million workers in the U.S. (about 9% of the workforce. Manufacturers contribute $2.17 trillion to the US economy.

Ability Professional Network has supported our manufacturing clients by recruiting highly qualified sales and business development talent in the following industry segments:

  • Contract Manufacturing Services
  • Metal Stamping
  • Precision Machining
  • Automotive Tier One Component & Assembly Suppliers
  • Hydraulic Components and Fluid Power
  • Industrial Machinery and Equipment
  • Other Manufacturing and Manufactured Products

Our Recruiting Services Include:

Ability Professional Network offers two professional recruiting and our outplacement service depending upon your requirements.

Client Priority Search
A non-exclusive contingent search engagement carrying a recruiting fee of 20%, with 20% of the fee due upon engagement and the remaining 80% due upon hire.

Contingent Search
A non-exclusive search engagement carrying a recruiting fee of 25% of the candidate’s anticipated yearly compensation.