Chief Sales Officer, Vice President of Sales, Vice President of Business Development, Regional Sales Manager, National Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Territory Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Account Manager, Business Development Executive.
Ability Professional Network is a proud member of ASIS International, Columbus, Ohio Chapter.
Safety and Security Sales Professionals
Ability Professional Network represents companies who protect their clients’ buildings, airports, government facilities, military bases, public utilities, prisons, healthcare facilities and other occupational workplaces.
Because of their complex requirements, sales and business development positions are some of the most difficult to fill in the market – particularly in the safety and security industry. We provide sales recruiting services in the following segments of the safety and security industry:
Physical Safety Sales Professionals
Threats to physical safety include violence, injury disease theft and exposure to weapons and threats.
APN represents companies who sell products and services in the physical safety industry including the following:
- Community Infrastructure (i.e., bridges, rail/air/sea transportation hubs, power grids, water management systems, etc.), crash barriers, perimeter protection, guard services, et al.
Security Sales Professionals
APN represents companies who sell products and services in the security industry including the following:
- Security Equipment Distributors that provide CCTV, SDVR, access systems, alarms and intercoms.
- Electronic Security Equipment and Systems including perimeter detection, IP protocol surveillance cameras and recorders.
- Identity Security including firewalls, smart cards, identity access management systems, cloud computing and mobile device protection.
- Cyber Security including computer protection against malware and phishing software.
- Logical Security including centralized directories, password management and multifactor authentication systems.
- Infrastructure Security includes companies that support and protect airports, highways, rail transportation, sea transportation, bridges and water systems.
- Security Integrators include personnel, risk mitigation and crime prevention.
- Managed Security Providers / MSSPs providing total outsourced security management of systems and devices.
- Equipment and System Manufacturers including manufacturers of mobile devices (MDM), security appliances, vulnerability assessment, wireless security equipment and storage systems.
- Physical Security Providers including locking hardware, thermal imaging, night vision, crash barriers, motion detectors and glass break detectors.
Our Recruiting Services Include:
Ability Professional Network offers two professional recruiting and our outplacement service depending upon your requirements.
Client Priority Search
A non-exclusive contingent search engagement carrying a recruiting fee of 20%, with 20% of the fee due upon engagement and the remaining 80% due upon hire.
A non-exclusive search engagement carrying a recruiting fee of 25% of the candidate’s anticipated yearly compensation.