Talent Pool Program
The talent pool program is designed to proactively source and nurture sales candidates for anticipated open positions. The purpose of the program is to reduce the time-to-hire by developing relationships with potential sales candidates in advance of positions becoming vacant.
- Ability Professional Network will work with our clients to develop ideal candidate profiles for new sale positions or those that are anticipated to become vacant during the year.
- Our recruiters will proactively source candidates for these positions and begin to nurture relationships with them on behalf of the client through:
- A series of emails discussing the position, timing and the potential fit with the candidate’s career path.
- Telephone conversations discussing our client and the advantages of changing companies when the time is right for both the candidate and the client.
- Ability Professional Network will allow our clients access to our recruiting management software (Playbook) so that they will be able to view candidates that we have interviewed on their behalf.
- We will continue to add candidates to specific talent pools on a weekly basis as part of the scope of the program.
- The total recruiting fee for the program will be 20% of the candidate’s anticipated first year’s compensation.
- An engagement fee of $1,000 for each position will be required to begin the Talent Pool Program.
- Each month, the client will be billed $1,000 per position during the sourcing and recruiting portion of the program.
- Once the open position is filled, the sum of the monthly billing and the engagement fee will be applied to the total recruiting fee.
Please call for more information.
Ken Lazar, CEO