LinkedIn is a terrific forum for authors. There are some absolutely wonderful written works hidden in the LinkedIn groups and blogs that populate the internet. I recently read these insightful words posted in the “Top Leaders” group. Please copy and post this message prominently in your home and refer to it on those days when nothing seems to go right in your job search.
Thank you, Mr. Mohla. Great words to live by.
When due to whatever reasons, you are down and out, remember these golden rules. They will help you.
– by A. D. Mohla
1. Start believing in yourself, the world will automatically believe you.
2. Have faith in your faith and doubt your doubts.
3. Stick to the fight when you are hardest hit. It’s when things get worse that you mustn’t quit!
4. Don’t give up when you still have something to give, Nothing is really over….until the moment you stop trying.
5. There is only one person who is capable of setting limits to your growth: It is YOU.”
6. Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, because impossible itself says, I’M POSSIBLE”.
7. Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People do
8. Failure doesn’t mean we are a failure….It does mean we haven’t succeeded yet.
9. Failure doesn’t mean GOD has abandoned us….It does mean GOD has a better idea!
10.Failure doesn’t mean we should give up….It does mean we must try harder.
Have an inspirational week, everyone.
Ken Lazar, Founder