The Talent Pool Program
The talent pool program is designed to proactively source and nurture sales candidates for anticipated open positions. The purpose of the program is to reduce the time-to-hire by developing relationships with potential sales candidates in advance of positions becoming vacant.
- Ability Professional Network will work with you to develop ideal candidate profiles for each new sale position or those positions that are anticipated to become vacant during the coming months.
- Our recruiters will proactively source candidates for these positions and begin to nurture relationships with them on behalf of the client through:
- We will connect with your ideal candidates via series of personalized emails discussing the position, timing and the potential fit with the candidate’s career path.
- Interested candidates will be interviewed discussing our client and the advantages of changing companies when the time is right for both the candidate and the client.
- Ability Professional Network will allow you access to our recruiting management software (Playbook) so that they will be able to view candidates that we have interviewed on their behalf.
- We will continue to add candidates to specific talent pools on a weekly basis as part of the scope of the program.
- The total recruiting fee for the program will be 20% of the candidate’s anticipated first year’s compensation.
- An engagement fee of $2,000 for each position will be required to begin the Talent Pool Program.
- Each month, the client will be billed $2,000 per position during the sourcing and recruiting portion of the program.
- Once the open position is filled, the sum of the monthly billing and the engagement fee will be applied to the total recruiting fee.
Please call me if you are interested in The Talent Pool Program.
Thank you and have a successful week.
Ken Lazar, CEO
Ability Professional Network, LLC
Experts in Recruiting Sales Professionals